Due to Covid we are unable to meet together as a group - please watch your email for information about upcoming "meetings" and what the format will be. Please contact us via this website if you'd like more information!
All About 100 Women Who Care Sylvan Lake and Area
How It Works:
1. Commit - to join the 100 Women Who Care Sylvan Lake & Area
2. Attend - 3 meetings per year (Meetings last just 1 hour!)
3. Write a Cheque - $100.00/Meeting for the winning charity ($300.00 commitment/year)
4. Nominate: any member may nominate a local charity - if their nomination is drawn, the nominating member gives a 5 minute "pitch" to the group supporting their charity. (contact us for a nomination form).
Purpose of 100 Women Who Care - Sylvan Lake & Area
1. To raise funds for community non-profits & charities and to have a positive impact on our community.
2. To network with like-minded community builders
3. To Learn more about the programs and services within our community.
Meeting format: 6:30 to 7:00 pm Doors open/Registration/networking/socializing (have a glass of wine!)
7:00 to 8:00 pm Meeting
8:00 to 8:30 pm Networking/Socializing