All About 100 Women Who Care Sylvan Lake and Area
How It Works:
1. Commit - to join the 100 Women Who Care Sylvan Lake & Area
2. Attend - 3 meetings per year (Meetings last just 1 hour!)
3. Write a Cheque - $100.00/Meeting for the winning charity ($300.00 commitment/year)
4. Nominate: any member may nominate a local charity - if their nomination is drawn, the nominating member gives a 5 minute "pitch" to the group supporting their charity. (contact us for a nomination form).
Purpose of 100 Women Who Care - Sylvan Lake & Area
1. To raise funds for community non-profits & charities and to have a positive impact on our community.
2. To network with like-minded community builders
3. To Learn more about the programs and services within our community.
Meeting format: 6:30 to 7:00 pm Doors open/Registration/networking/socializing (have a glass of wine!)
7:00 to 8:00 pm Meeting
8:00 to 8:30 pm Networking/Socializing